HR Inner Circle Speaker This Month
5 Steps to Getting Talent Initiatives Approved Even When The "C" Suite Doesn't Know What They Don't Know!
Strategic Influence Discussions
Join other HR Leaders this year to learn from influential HR leaders about how to move from tactical to strategic advisor even if you aren't the CHRO!
April Speaker - Donna Howard is the VP of HR over the Western half of the country for Fresenius - the largest provider of kidney dialysis services and products in the country
Monthly Meetings are the 3rd Fridays from 11:30 to 1 pm Central Time
Join HR Inner Circles Group
Connections ~ Influence ~ Resources ~ Confidence ~ Leverage ~ Experts
Our Members Never Have to Worry About Knowing Where to Turn in Challenging Times
✔ Build life-long trusted relationships with other HR leaders is a “gift to myself”
✔ Get your own personal development in while solving real problems
✔ Save time researching for new vendors, consultants and benchmarks
✔ Have the confidence you are only a connection or two away from the right advice
✔ Helping peers with their challenges is energizing and boosts critical thinking skills
✔ Leverage simple frameworks created by members and expert speakers
Building A Network of Sr. HR Leaders Like You Shouldn’t Take Decades or Dozens of Networking Events
In these challenging times, finding time to invest in self-care and your network seems like a luxury for HR leaders today. But, without peers who you trust and who know you well,
...it takes longer to solve sticky problems
...getting access to market data to influence senior execs can be challenging
...the consequences of isolation and burnout are real
Check out What Members Say About Their Peer Groups
We Understand All The Hats HR Leaders Are Wearing!
Having facilitated hundreds of HR peer group meetings, we know how many hats CHROs and senior HR function leaders have to wear. We see how HR budgets don’t always allow for deep centers of excellence yet HR leaders are expected to transform their organization while juggling the day-to-day.
This is why we’ve spent the last 5 years connecting thousands of HR Leaders so they can help each other solve major challenges and celebrate wins.
Better Leverage Your Time by Building A Trust Network
What Makes HR Circle Groups So Special?
At CHRO Partners we know that CHROs & senior HR function leaders want to feel confident in the strategies they bring to their organizations. In order to become that consultative advisor, you need trusted sources along with timely & tailored advice.
The Problem is, there is no shortage of white papers, webinars & seminars which makes you feel overwhelmed and not sure where to start.
We believe there is nothing more important to helping you feel confident in your strategies than having a TRUST NETWORK of peers who understand your challenges and will give you unbiased feedback specific to your situation .
We understand HR leaders today are doing 3 jobs: 1. Business strategist; 2. Crisis of the moment counselor and 3. Employees' well-being doctor.
The ironic part is HR leaders aren’t focused on SELF-CARE which is why we created HR only peer groups to be a sounding board and to have a true SAFE-PLACE to share challenges, get advice and sometimes just vent to people who get your life.
CHRO Partners’ HR Masterminds have quickly become the one personal development activity senior HR leaders prioritize. Cindy Lu, CHRO Partners’ founder has put hundreds of HR leaders together in SAFE settings to help them solve problems unique to HR leaders. And as a result, they’re making faster, more confident decisions, saving time and avoiding career altering mistakes.
To become a HR Circle member: 1. Select monthly or annual membership option and complete a short questionnaire 2. Watch short orientation in LMS and catch up on past speaker recordings & 3. Join Zoom call the 3rd Friday of each month from 11:30 to 12:30 pm CTS and start solving challenges with a group of peers. We will also have special Interest pop-up groups.
Join today so you can stop trying to solve challenging problems in isolation and start building relationships with a trusted peer group.
Announcing HR Inner Circle Peer Groups
For HR Directors level and above
ZERO VENDORS AND CONSULTANTS
12 Monthly Members Only Meetings
Special Interest Pop-up (S.I.P.) Groups
Special Interest Pop-Up Groups (3-4 week intensives) on a variety of time sensitive topics determined by the group
- DEI&B Talent Integration
- Mid-Market CHRO Topics
- Jumbo Company HR Leaders Topics
- ReadyNext CHRO Topics
- Members vote on topics!
Learning Management System Access of All Speaker Recordings
(Value: $ 1297)
- Strategic Human Capital Talks from CHROs to Centers of Excellence Leaders.
- Annual HR Benchmark Study Results
- Audio Downloads to go!
Membership directory with LinkedIn profiles so you can continue conversation in between meetings ($Value: Priceless!).
We're Going to Add Some Extras That Ensure You Stay Highly Relevant!
Past Speaker Recordings
- HR Effectiveness - CPO of US Dermatology Partners
- HR in the Boardroom - CHRO Lennox
- Lessons for First Time CHROs - CHRO of Cinepolis
- 5 Steps to Building a In House Search Function - CEO of CHRO Partners
- Performance Management Simplified - Head of Talent Management for Southwest Airlines
- Over-investing in High Potentials - CHRO Frito-Lay
- Coaching for Leadership IQ - Head of Talent Managements and Diversity with McKesson
- How to Own the Room - CPO of Ryan LLC
- Corporate Courage - CPO and GM of Jack Henry and Associates
- Aligning Total Rewards and Culture - Retired head of Total Rewards at Kimberly Clark
- Virtual Employee Engagement - CHRO of YPO
- Networking Internally - Sr. HR Leader at Amazon
- HR Transformation - SVP of HR Atrium Health
- HR Influence - VP of HR PepsiCo
80-90% off Tickets for Special Events
(Value: Up to $720)
It will be a SURPRISE!
Time Saving Tools
(Value: $ 4,267)
- HR People Metrics Tool
- DEI&B Talent Integration Prioritization Spreadsheet and bonuses
- DEI&B Race and Ethnicity Talent Dashboard
- DEI&B Strategic Plan Templates
1. 12 Monthly Member Meetings (Value: $564/Year)
2. Special Interest Pop-up (S.I.P.) Groups (Value: $308)
3. Learning Management System Access of All Speaker Recordings (Value: $ 1297)
4. Membership Directory (Value: Priceless!)
5. Bonus! Past Speaker Recordings (Value: $399/Year)
6. Bonus! 90% off Tickets for Special Events (Value: Up to $720)
7. Bonus! Time Saving Tools (Value: $ 4,267)
Total Value = ($8,555)
Regular Price: $997/Year