Lessons of Running a Global Business with James Watts, CPO of Pizza Hut Int'l
Nov 16, 2021
View our Mastermind Group "fireside chat" with James Watts, CPO of Pizza Hut and learn about a variety of HR Lessons when Running a Global Multinational Business:
- The Power of Focus and Consistent Messaging
- How to live and lead in a diverse multi-national global world and how to be a bring the best out of your teams
- Simple Diversity and Inclusion measurements and their approach to under represented minority groups
- Personal leadership lessons -
- 1. ask for help
- 2. focus on strengths not weakness (unless it's a derailer)
- 3. Face out - make sure you spend enough facing out into the worlds
- 4. Surround yourself with at least three Truth tellers on your team
- 5. Be a stage-builder for others vs being a stage stealer
- 6. Be yourself and the best version of yourself
What's your big takeaway? Comment below.
Ps. Interested in upping your 'facing out' time with other sr leaders but don't have the time to put your own advisory board together? Well you are in luck!
Book a call with me, if you are at a firm with over 500 employees and want to see if we have an opening for our Mastermind groups for the CHRO/CPO or CoE leaders: https://www.chropartners.com/home2020
For HR Leaders of any size organization, join HR Inner Circle Group: https://www.chropartners.com/
Request An Invite
Request an invite to the always sold-out BigHR Event the 2nd Friday each September.
For CHROs, CPOs and direct reports